Saturday, June 10, 2006


Shahrukh Khan : I first saw him as a gawky, over acting guy in the tele serial 'Fauji'. I started liking him. I was too young to have any such feelings for men, but i developed some for him. I closely followed his career through tele-serials like 'Doosra Keval', 'Dil Dariya' & 'Circus'. Then came the movies - Deewana (where he managed to get noticed despite Divya Bharati & Rishi Kapoor who had all the best songs filmed on him); Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa put him up in the big league and thereafter he became what he is still today - 'darling of the Indian movie goers'.

I like him for many other reasons - his clean and straight life, his commitment to wife and family & his dedication to his work. Here is one of my favorite pics of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home